<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "qntmpkt" <qntmpkt@> wrote:
> >
> > ---If Jesus is the Messiah, He'll have to give a
> > demonstration (not faith based Bible beliefs), as
> > to exactly why and how He's the Savior, and what
> > He has to offer that other Entities can't offer.
> > Remission of sins? I haven't seen this.
>

> Word!

Perhaps the Christians should sponsor a series
of scientific studies to quantify "sin" and find
its physiological counterparts. (That is, find
something that they don't understand, and *call*
it the physiological counterparts of "sin.")
Then they could (with no bias except the absolute
conviction that they're *going* to find these phys-
iological counterparts of "sin" to lesser degree
in Christians than in non-Christians), act sur-
prised when they find these things, and announce
to the world that they have conclusively, scien-
tifically "proven" that belief in Jesus causes
remission of sin.

I'm sure that would convince pretty much exactly
the same percentage of Christians of the validity
of their beliefs as the studies on TM (dare I say
it...the similarly designed and conceived studies
on TM) have convinced already-convinced TMers
of *its* worth.

Then the whole thing would be settled...

:-)