> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <peterklutz@>
> > wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Actually, it just might be quite entertaining to see the guy
talk
> > > himself out of that corner :-)
> >
> > I imagine there are various word games he can
> > play, but they'll look awfully cute beside his
> > accusations that *Lawson* was playing word games.
>
> I try NOT to play word games because, given my ADHD, I'm so
> darned lousy at it. I can, with luck, catch others' word games,
> but keeping track of my own inconsistencies and not mess up on
> a regular basis? Not a chance.

What Andrew was referring to as your word
games was your catching him in them.

<snip>
> > I wonder if the National Association of Science
> > Writers has an appropriate public forum...
>
> Oh, bother. It's not worth it. As far as I know, as long
> as he's not posting about TM or New Age related stuff (or
> teaching journalism in China), he's a perfectly fine
> journalist.

That's a little like saying it's not worth
prosecuting a rapist as long as he doesn't
rape again.  He isn't a "fine journalist" if
he "adjusts" the facts to promote his own
agenda.  And he has a lot of agendas, not
just New Age/paranormal/TM stuff.

Who knows whose otherwise upstanding reputation
and career he'll ruin next with malicious
innuendo and deliberately misleading "exposes"?