I heard Charlie lost the briefcase with the manuscipt i.e. no mo manuscript.

"Mr. Magoo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablusos108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

snip

> Maharishis commentaries to the 18 chapters are there, done. The next
> 12 chapters will be published "when the time is ripe".

Charlie use to read from the advanced chapters that were NEVER
published......that is strange in itself??? What happened? Think it
thru, all is not right in River City!!

That's what happens when you try to teach Religion as Science, etc.
etc..when will the 'time be right'? Perhaps the time will be right
when TM can be taught as the Religion that it is.

Never Miss an Email