Look, I'm a big fan of SBS - two giant intellects, Radhakrishnan and Schilpp,
were absolutely in awe when they met the guy so who am I to argue.  When he
appears again please ask him what he thinks of the many-sided exploits of his
Brahmachari Mahesh.

  jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Chadwick <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Guru Dev, in his capactity as a traditional Hindu Jadaguru, probably
would have found a way to get your friend to stop stalking him and
instead practice the faith s/he was born into.

Guru Dev appears sometimes, regardless of faith. He is who He is. No
moodmaking about it though.