From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of ffia1120
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:55 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: fairfield after maharishi's death

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , shucktipat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am wondering what effect the death of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi will
> have on the community in Fairfield. Will a lot of folks move away or
> will it thrive?

I have lived here 27 years (moved here to attend MIU). Nothing much
will change. There will be some true believers who have a rough time of
it, but the vast majority of us will carry on as usual. Life is good
here.

I think the movement will undergo some upheavals, but that should only
effect the TBs and provide entertainment for the rest of us.