--Looking at any previous MIU/TMO faculty/Alumni? Ex-TM Teacher, it is
assured that John as well will be cast off like a candy wrapper just as
everyone else, as soon as he is used up. In  TMO you're only as good as your
last meditation. When the technique wears off you're basically totally
fucked to the degree that it put a spell on you. (But one can actually say
these same things about everything, for example, one's job, which casts one
off when they cease to work, or ones lover, ones best friends even will cast
one off as soon as it's inconvenient, so for anything, you're as fucked as
the spell it put on you, in duality.)( In unity, that's a good thing as one
likes fucking.)Should I put that is a unity chart for you. Fucking. Fucking
outrageous. In CC Two fuck. Brahman. One moves around within their own fuck,
so fuck them too.

Kirk say, we all totally fucked, since not one of us not.

Whatcha gonna do when that spell wears off?

All meaning is spontaneously self arising.

Whatcha gonna do when the prop for your meaning runs out of steam?

Should you save up meaning for the final day or should you let it all go?

(Oh I'm so sorry for my language

-fuck me!)