Naw, if FF lived due to being near something of natural value, then you all
would have seen how Hollywood vs. Beverly Hills was born, as all things.

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rick Archer
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:57 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] fairfield after maharishi's death

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bhairitu
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:45 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

>From a friend who recently moved back to Fairfield I hear that the
"true believers" have moved to Vedic City so Fairfield itself is more
normal folks or "Sonoma in the cornfields" as I call it. :)

 I have heard that the MVC folks look down their noses at the MUM crowd, who
in turn look down their noses at those of us south of the tracks. But that's
a generalization of course.