--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "There was a certain wide-eyed, fair-skinned type of girl to whom the
> dark-skinned Indian is frequently attracted." - Joyce Colin-Smith

So the issue seems to be for some:
1. If someone says they don't have sex, and then possibly does have
sex but doesn't tell anyone about it, or possibly lies about it, does
that make everything else they say, suspect?
2. Does this only apply to spiritual teachers, or everyone?
3. Is it fair to throw out all of the spiritual teacher's knowledge on
the basis of a suspected lie?

Answering each of these questions for each of us gets to the root of
how we set up our value system, how well we know ourselves, and on
what basis we know anything at all.