Taking the risk of being seriously out of sync here, I am a fan of the
Turq - Judy debates.  Two writers sparing real time and sometimes
about philosophy?  It doesn't replace Bill Maher, but there has been
some really entertaining stuff and some good writing.  Personally I
prefer when Judy is more tongue-in-cheek and less easily offended and
I prefer Turq's cultural reference weave to his serious Judy tweaking.
 But none of that is my business.  I don't care what drives it, I am a
fan.  And at any time I can drop in on either side and get a few well
written responses that get me thinking or laughing or both.

So sorry to lay down such a heavy Kumbaya vibe on yo bitch asses, but
lets have more writing on any topic on FFL.  That is what I am here for.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>