--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@>
wrote:

> > > Well, gang, it's been a lovely day. I have to skip about 40
> > > recent posts and go to bed. I hope we can resolve all this
stuff.
> > > I really don't like to control anything. The few times I've
ridden
> > > horses, they wander into the bushes. I would rather continue
to let
> > > FFL run itself, as I have been doing. But it seems that a
little
> > > restraint and control might improve things. So I'm going to
> > > experiment with it. Please make my job easy. Thanks.
> >
> > Yesterday evening, I gave up trying to follow this humongous meta
> > discussion, and I'll tell you right up front that I am highly
biased
> > and not in any position to be an impartial dictator of
discussions
> > around here. E.g., I'm glad Lawson unsubscribed; I found his
> > OCD-driven posting habits annoying. And, willytex? I set up my
email
> > client to dump his posts directly into the trash folder; his
posts are
> > incoherent gibberish and a complete waste of time.
>
> I for one find his writing style rather funny. I'd really
> like to know whether he's ever serious or not. I guess I'll
> never find out for sure... :)>>

I find Sparaig funny and insightful, and at least he does not use
the disgusting attacks of some people here, and people should have
given him credit for that, and I hope he comes back and continues
with his poignant comments. The people that don't like him are just
haters who hate anything they don't agree with.

Come back Sparaig.

OffWorld