From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of feste37
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:04 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS - Call for more participants
/ next Governor Re-cert cour

If I recall correctly, the highest number of flyers we had on that course
was
7,831. That would have been either very late December, 1983, or early
January, 1984. That remains the highest figure ever recorded in the US, I
believe. I don't think it has ever reached 10,000.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>