Why get bent out of shape? Did you request this or the next war?  Did you
not protest some?  As I did?  Take comfort in knowing that those who play
are those who will pay. Or do you think life is so unfair that the
warmongers are going to slaughter us all without retribution?  I have faith.
It tells me this - to each their own.  The awesome thing about that is that
in one world some person can have great merit and wisdom, while another may
just have great power and wealth.  In each case, as one pays into it, it
gets to be more and more. Especially as it gets in relation to others who
are doing the opposite. Hence, a man with ten bucks can make millions later,
and a person with some wisdom can make much more later, until we are all
millionaires in our own currency. Only, wisdom can be taken with you when
you go, and wealth can't. So there's the rub aye?  Place your stock in
heaven instead of upon earth, and place your faith in the indestructible
instead of in man's measly and selfish whimsy. Each will get exactly what is
coming to them. This is salve for the wounds of the wise, and reason for the
powerful and rich to fear. For the wise are already naked, but those in
brocades and huge artifices will feel completely undone when they are
disrobed before....themselves. It is not the judgement of others which will
canker them, but their own self judgement which will blister. Just as when
someone tells me I am wrong and it gets the trigger of my middle finger, but
when I feel I am wrong I can only blame myself. Life need not even present
poetic justice as the squelching of inner bliss through hate and fear is
itself its own punishment. I fear no judgement having done nothing wrong,
either in innocence or sophistry, but those who concoct huge mansions of
ratiocination will have to watch them crumble, and then watch them twitch
and burn. I work for Iranians, and I love them. They are the first kind
people I have ever worked for in my life in the food service business. I
feel so sorry for them, to have to watch this. Nevermind, I also am angered.
I could puke. I think I might.