--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://joergdao.fortunecity.de/battle1.htm

Certainly mind-boggling. Not only is this guy paranoid
about what was done to him before he turned five years
old, he's paranoid about what evil anti-TMers are doing
to him (and to TM and Maharishi) now. Sure sounds as
if his "emotional clearing" and NLP methods worked well
for *him*, eh?

The "battle cry" that springs to my mind upon reading
this is from an Eagles song:

I turn on the tube and what do I see
A whole lotta people cryin' "Don't blame me"
They point their crooked little fingers ar everybody else
Spend all of their time feelin' sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your momma's too thin and your daddy's too fat

You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Complain about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass

Get over it
Get over it
All this bitchin' and moanin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it