--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

snip

> Benjamin Creme is not my Guru and I have met him only once. I have
> said this before, but for some it seems difficult to grasp that some
information is just pure gold and highly interesting, and I
> appreciate that you appreciate it lurk.

Yea, he seems pretty right on, on many things.

> I'm not too familiar with some of the jargon here; what is "snipping
> a post" ?

Ok, I am playing moderator here, (so I am not counting this as one of
my five)

Snipping:  When you reply to a post, you can edit and "snip" out parts
that you don't need, or want.  Just use your cursor and backspace
parts to delete, or left click and hold and move up to "block out" a
section, then backspack.  Isn't this familiar to you?

lurk