From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of hermandan0
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 2:07 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] First Vedic Vibration on Line--now this?

Forwarded by a friend:

-------- Original Message --------

Maharishi Technology Corp. and Motorola Strike Joint Venture worth
$1.08 Billion US
by Global Good News staff writer

Global Good News    Translate This Article
Sunday

His Excellency Dr. Benjamin Feldman, esteemed Minister of Finance of
the Global country of World Peace announced today that Maharishi
Technology Corporation (MTC) of Germany and Motorola have concluded an
arrangement to manufacture and market the Maharishi Motorola Vedic
Vibration TelephoneR, a sophisticated telephone that will, amongst
other things, utilize Maharishi Vedic Vibration Ring TonesR to combat
the negative effects on brain physiology that may result from the use
of cell phones.

In addition to the ring tones-which will also be available for
purchase separately-the phone will utilize GPS positioning and compass
technology to calculate true east on the basis of the user's latitude
and longitude. The ring tones will increase and diminish in intensity
even after the call is answered, or when the phone is first activated
to make a call until the user is facing true east.

Dr. John Hagelin, Minister of Science and Technology of the Global
Country of World Peace explains, "We have been blessed to have the
perfect knowledge of Ved in the Human Physiology through the great
discovery of His Majesty Raja Nader Ram, inspired by his Holiness
Maharishi Yogi, the world's foremost scientist of Consciousness. Now
that knowledge is being put to practical use the prevent possible
damage to the delicate physiology of the brain, before it
happens-Heyam dukham anagatam, avert the danger before it arises. But
it doesn't stop there. We have been so blessed with the perfect
knowledge of proper orientation through Maharishi Sthapatya Ved that
now, if you do have to use a cell phone, you can be sure to be facing
east to achieve maximum brainwave coherence while speaking so that
every thought, utterance and decision will be in total accord with
Natural Law. Maharishi has stressed the importance of proper
orientation for a long time, even telling people not to leave their
home to go to a place that is not properly oriented because their
thinking won't be clear. But now, with the Maharishi Motorola Vedic
Vibration Telephone it is possible to have proper orientation and
clear thinking even while talking on a cell phone."

The MMVVTR unit will cost $1008 US (plus monthly charges) with a three
year plan that includes a selection of wallpapers with beautiful
photos of Maharishi, Guru Dev, and the Devas, and seasonally and
personally adjusted Vedic Vibration Ring Tones so participants can
achieve the speediest evolution, rising rapidly to Unity
Consciousness. For those who do not have the MMVVT unit, Maharishi
Vedic Vibration Ring TonesR that can be used with any phone will be
available for $108 each.

Dr. Feldman concluded, "With over six million practitioners around the
world, it will be very easy to have one million subscribers purchase
the phones and subscribe to the plan. This will bring everyone to the
very fastest pace of evolution and will generate 1.08 billion US in
revenue. One billion of that will be used by the Global Country of
World Peace to support the pandits who are the keepers of the great
wisdom of the Vedic Tradition, and who, through their daily
performance of the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programme
create peace, harmony and coherence for the whole world. The other .08
billion will go to Motorola in recognition of their contribution to
the development of this technology, and with those funds, they will
build a manufacturing plant for the Maharishi Vedic Vibration
Telephones in the Brahmastan of America, the World Capital of the
Global Country of World Peace in Kansas. All of our meditating family
should sign up immediately to pre-purchase this remarkable technology.
You can inquire through your Raja and he can tell you how this can
easily be done."

Jai Guru Dev