Hello Llundrub...............

I'm new here - first day!  I love that you are soo passionate and use
soo many swear words....and fuck just happens to be my most favorite
swear word which, by the way, had me inspired the moment you used it!

You made me laugh, made me smile, made me want to eat chocolate - but
most of all - you made me want to look up the word scatology in my
dictionary - not being very materiallistically wordy myself, I tend not
to know those kinds of BIG words.

Not knowing you, except for this very colorful post, it appears I will
have to miss your higher coversations and your inspirational swearing.

Good luck!  Go! Go! go!..Be appreciated..... Inspire the WORLD!!!!!  The
world needs people like you!!!! -  Stay well - E