TurquoiseB wrote:
> This is just one of Willy's common troll tactics.
> He's trying to get a few people to "bite" on it
> here and get into an argument with him about it.

Well, Uncle Tantra, you could clear this up by
simply posting the pamplet so we could see it.

> He's lonely.

And then shut your pie hole and get some sleep.

So, you admit that you once passed out leaflets
promising enlightenment in 5-7 years. If, so
you are an idiot, that's fer sure. Compared to
you, everyone on the entire planet is enlightened.