YOU CAN STICK THE DOME UP YOUR ASS.

Thanks for your kind words Lou. This speaks volumes about your 6'th
level or whatever you call it... If this is an expression
of "awakening", and if this is the level from which you want to draw
all those that are not active in the TMO together, I think you will
have a hard time convincing anyone to join you in your crusade.

> It is  amazing how the TMO is the only spiritual organization that
> judges
> > other people for this. The Yoga community laughs at this stuff.

If the so-called Yoga Community read your kind words on FFL the'd get
another good laugh.

No
> one at
> > the Hindu temple I visit or any other saint from India has
turned
> me away. MMY
> > has had a great influence on my life. For  those who have signed
up
> as a TM
> > teacher you have to be married  to MMY policies. For me, I can
teach
> to my yoga
> > students what I  want to. It is none of the TMO business. But,
keep
> kissing the
> >  TMO ass because if you don't you may not get into the dome. Then
> what will
> > you do with your life? When the shit hits the fan the TMO could
> care less
> > about you as a human being. They only care about one  thing and
> only one thing.
> > Protecting the purity of the  teaching.
>
> Exactly. And protecting the souls there from being exposed to  huge
> egos as displayed right here in the above post.
>
> BTW: You  obviously has not visited some of the Hindu Tempels in
the
> of South of India.  They do not let foreigners into the Temples
under any
> circumstances even if they have a certificate showing that they
have
> converted to  Hinduism.
> Protecting the purity is nothing new, and was not invented by the
TMO.