On Apr 19, 2007, at 8:57 PM, authfriend wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I watched about an hour of Gonzales today and it was
really bad. I actually felt sorry for him. If he
prepared for this hearing, he should fire his
attorneys! Leahey and Specter were both rather
perplexed and disappointed by the lack of direct
answers to the questions. Either the guy is doing the
bidding of the Whitehouse or he is actually
incompetent. My initial kneejerk, over-educated
liberal bias was to think he was doing the bidding of
the Whitehouse, but when I saw him talk and "argue"
his points I realized he actually doesn't seem that
bright. Like he flunked debate club or something.

It's the trifecta, actually.

He's doing the bidding of the White House, he's
incompetent, and he's not that bright.

It's a trifecta Bush manages to hit regularly.  Heck of a job, Alberto.

Sal