In a message dated 4/23/2007 9:32:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

On Apr  23, 2007, at 6:50 AM, Dome Announcements wrote:

> Two ways to hit  the target
>
> *   We all come just a little more often  — 11% as a group.
>
> *   We all inspire just a few more  of our out-of-town Sidha friends to
> join
> us.

*   The geniuses in the course office stop stop rejecting people who
actually  *want* to be in the Domes.  For everyone else, it's pretty
much  over.

> Every Yogic Flyer is so very precious — to the group, to our  country,
> and to
> our world.

Except, of course, when  they aren't.

Sal

> I know that some of you think I talk to much about this situation but  it
is so important. Unfortunately the Department for the Development of
Consciousness which OK's the badges and let's Sidha's in the dome is sleeping
on  this.
Let's face it-They only have their office open two hours a day to give out
badges. If they care about world peace they can do two things: 1. Extend office
 hours. 2. Let Sidha's in who are doing their program on a regular basis and
who  are of sound mind/body/spirit and overlook their personal choices that
they make  spiritually when they are on their own time. These kinds of choices
is what  would make America Invincible. It is unfortunate that those who are in
 leadership positions in the TMO are not helping MMY programs expand. And as
we  move into Pluto conjuncting the galactic center for the month of July it
becomes  even more important.
Lsoma.