In a message dated 4/23/2007 10:56:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 4/23/2007 8:43:48  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> dhamiltony2k5@ dhamiltony
>

> FW: <
> The roof of the Men's  Golden Dome is leaking and needs to be fixed
> right away, and we need  your help to do it. Whether you enjoy
group
> program in the Men's  Dome every day or as a visitor from out of
town,
> we invite you to  make a meaningful contribution.
>
> …
>
> The Dome  is at the heart and soul of our community, so please send
your
>  donation or pledge now so we can make the deposit required to make
> repair appointment later this summer.

> > Maybe the  Sidha's who are flying in the men's dome can ask MMY to
sell one
>  of his golden couches he sits on to pay for the roof.

What golden  couches ?

Or, maybe Tony Nader
> might be kind enough to sell  one of his rolls royces.

What Rolls Royces ?

Lsoma; You are  chronically illinformed. Be it Maharishi, Tony Nader
or Benjamin Creme is  seems as if you have no clue to what they are
doing. It's a pity. Have a  nice day.
> Your constant negative thinking about me is due to your own need to
convince me you know it all. At this point it would be more evolutionary to
keep
your less than positive thoughts about me to yourself. Who are you  anyhow?
Have
you ever worked for the TMO? Do you practice the Sidhi's? You are  welcome to
call me at 978-582-6192 and talk with me about why you seem so  misinformed
about who I am and then feel justified to judge me with false  pretense. Love
and Light. Lou Valentino.