In a message dated 5/1/2007 8:10:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We, really want angry bitter men doing yagya? Sounds dangerous on
many  levels of intention.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Some pundit news from a  well-informed inside source:
>

> . The pundits  were not given a clear idea of what their
living
> conditions here  would be. They were not told they would be
cloistered behind
>  fences. They understood that they would be free to move about and
see  new
> things here. Most of them are very frustrated and stir-crazy in
their
> confinement.
>
> . The tuberculosis rumors are  true. I don't know how many
are
> infected, but anyone who has had  contact with the pundits has been
tested.

> . In his sales  pitch to lure them here, Bob "Raja" Wynne
promised
> them a $300  monthly stipend, but they are only getting $30.
>
> . The pundits  are indentured to the TMO for at least 20
years. They
> were all  obligated to take out loans to help build some SV
structure. It's
>  not clear to me what the structure is. Perhaps their living and
chanting
> facility in India. I'll find out. Anyway, as long as they  are
punditing, the
> movement covers the payments, but if they  leave, they have to cover
them. If
> they don't Anand and Prakash  Srivastava sic the police on them. This
> happened to the ex-pundit from  whom I got this information.
>
> . This pundit also said that the  Srivastavas are very rich
and
> basically say to MMY, "Look, you're  very old. Don't worry about
these
> financial matters. We'll take  care of them."
>

> On a related note, I'm  always arguing that MMY micromanages the
movement and
> no one tells  him what to do. I think that generally this is the
case, but I
> can  think of one incident which refutes this. When the Natural Law
Party  was
> doing its thing, John Gray donated $50,000. He was promptly  invited
to come
> to Vlodrop. When he got there, there was a tussle  between Bevan and
Hagelin,
> Bevan arguing that John wrote  "inappropriate" books and shouldn't be
> permitted to meet with  Maharishi and Hagelin arguing that the books
helped
> people and  that he should meet with him. Apparently MMY let the two
of them
>  work out the issue, although I've often seen him do that and then
in  the
> end, do what he wanted to do anyway. A compromise was reached in
which John
> talked with MMY on the phone. I don't know whether that  reflected
MMY's
> desire or not. In the conversation, MMY tried to  recruit John to do
stuff
> for the movement, but John declined,  saying he liked the way his
life was
> going.
> What a circus act. Can you imagine what will happen when MMY passes  over
in July or August. A holy ego war is about to happen in the TMO. The  pundits
should not be lied too in regards to the agreements made and this will
backfire on the TMO and MMY. Lsoma.