  Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:25:38 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ever wonder where the prudery in the TMO came from?

  Turq,

Thanks for allowing us to disagree. It'd be silly for me to invest in
wanting that you think what I think, cuz, hey, how could I possibly
know what you really think such that I could have a certainty about
that? Where's my diagnostic tools for that kind of work?

Heck, inside my mind, only me being involved, if I had the same
thought twice in a row, how could I even prove those two thoughts were
identical except that, yep, yet a third thought must come in and
confirm that that is the case, and now we've got this "outsider
thought who arrives after the fact" claiming to know about the
previous two thoughts, indeed, even to the extent of being an expert.

Sigh...... Mantra, mantra, mantra, mantra -- all identical, right?
Or, if you prefer, let's say that they're all slightly different, right?

WELL WHAT MAKES ME SO DAMNED SURE?

That's the area in which I love to play. What functionality of my
mind can produce that certainty despite my ego being completely out of
that decision loop, because the decision that "identical thoughts
occurred" is done by the extraordinarily subtle intellect churning out
core memes for which the cortex then fashions a "verbal gift
wrapping," and voila! a thought occurs to the ego. Something like
that -- ask Patanjali, cuz, you know, that I don't know, not really,
jack or even jack's excrement about this. Or, wait, how could you
know that I don't know when I've just made the point that tools for
such diagnosis are non-existent in the lives of most of us? Never mind!

But I digress. The subject was caste system.

Oh, it's being used for every manner of evil. Wives must burn
themselves to death. Wives are returned-to- sender or killed when
their dowries run out. Any group of men in a village can call a woman
an adulterer and kill her on the spot, and no one will report anything
to the authorities -- be as mum about what really happened as, well
the MUM course office folks can be mummish. "We don't know what
happened, the sun was in our eyes."

Yeah, evil. No doubt. And, gawd, these are the folks who namaste you
every other nee-nee-na-na- no-nosecond. Go figure, no, wait, that'll
make my head hurt.

But Turq, Turq, Turq, can you really say that it's the caste system
that CAUSES THIS? I mean, you and causality are not bosom buddies as
far as I can tell -- where's traction for Maya? It's all the
Absolute's fizz, right? Just synchrony not causality, right? Am I
misinterpreting you on that issue?

And Turq, do you really think that the small potentates of the various
Soviet territories were LESS evil in their doings? Do you think that
the Popes of the past haven't lifted the robes of nuns, that Sufi
whirlers didn't swing some slave girl off into the bushes, that the
witches drowned in New England were guilty?

I cannot stratify these evils, cannot order them into a hierarchy.
They're all on the same level. 50,000,000 million folks died in WWII
-- Hitler's evil use of Germanic tribalism's DNA deep addiction to
racial purity. Pol Pot used communism. Stalin killed 20 million of
his own people. Red-blooded Americans killed the Native Americans for
what? -- democracy -- "we voted to kill the Indians, so it's okay."
Every killer on this list thought he was doing a good thing!!!!!!

And men kill polar bears who kill these lovable seals who kill
loveable penguins who kill loveable, delicate, ever so silent fishys
or gobble amazingly intelligent krill who slobber down miraculous
microorganisms who absorb the loveliest of carbon based molecules who
have commandeered the uses of devic quark forces that consume the
Absolute's black hole mystic effervescences.

The caste system is just another way to organize the mayhem. In
theory, it's works pretty good during Sat Yuga....hee hee.

Now, don't get me wrong here. The Vedic delineations of castes make
the Nazis look childish with their notions of purity -- step aside
Hitler, let a Brahmin class mind tell you about categorizing the milch
kind. I mean, would Hitler ever had come up with "If you step over a
rope tied to a calf's neck, you have sinned." Talk about exactitude.
Mosaic law, eat your heart out. In India, they've worked on this for
5 frickin thousand years and didn't have NASCAR or American Idol to
distract them. Maybe they obsessively watch Amma Idolatry, but what
do I know -- is that where Sanjaya got his start?

Come on, Turq, can you overcome your upbringing when those code
jockies spewed their racism? I've had Arab friends who sent shivers
up my back with some of their "righteous thoughts" about smoking opium
and wife swapping. I've seen cops abusing ordinary folks on the
streets of Taipei with a ferocity that would have CNN doing a 24/7
coverage of if it had occurred in America. I've seen the look in a
French cab driver's eyes when my first words to him were English.
I've seen the dead-eyed stare of the zombies in the course office.
I've seen my own father spanking me as a 10 year old.

All these actions occurred in easily differentiated matrices -- yet no
one had any trouble expressing angry, hate, and bile no matter the
environment' s supposed impositions on morality.

And it's not like the denizens of India are getting off easy on this
deal. There's cleansings required for everything -- for instance, one
is supposed to purify oneself after one has inadvertently killed a bug
by stepping on it while out for a stroll. There's a rule that says
"for a wagon load of bugs thusly killed do the following." I mean,
could you live under that system? Talk about torturing the masses
with nitpicking detail! I figure, each morning, when they open their
eyes, they have a sea of shame that looks back at every Indian who
knows very deeply that sinning is refreshed moment by moment.

And they do this like Mormons do their guilt trips, like Arabs cutting
their heads with swords as they parade for Allah, like Inquisition
judges, like pilgrims crawling a hundred miles on their knees to a
sacred spot. There is no end to what is allowed in the pursuit of
being human. There's still folks hanging from hooks in their back --
trying to be pure doncha know.

Nah, it's not the caste system. It's goofy-assed, feral, egos. It's
not freedom, it's license that allows for the evil to grow like black
mold under your sink. "I got me a meat robot, and I'm fixin' to burn
rubber." It is this self-licensure that societies try to regulate,
and most of them don't come up with iron fist velvet glove solutions
-- mostly it's "kill the offender."

And every one of the uncaged evil doers believes in God, believes that
God is right there omnipresently, knows intimately the workings of
their minds, and they feel proud of themselves like right-hand angels.

Caste system, as if! God's tried every system, and the same thing
happens everytime. Tweaking, spinning, obfuscating, diverting,
bullying, extorting, and on and on it goes until the system is an
instrument through which a tsunami of black karma can flow.

If it ain't Kali Yuga, this is enough for me!

Edg

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.