Here's another idea:

Keep the 5 posts a day maximum.  But for those that want to post MORE
than the 5, we can have buy indulgences.  You know, like the Catholic
Church in days of yore.  Or in the TMO like when someone buys into
becoming a Raja.

Or maybe we can purchase extra posts via carbon credits.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Judy posted 10 times today, so she joins Shemp in moderation land.
No posts
> for her until Friday. Curtis overposted by one. Light slap on the
wrist.
> Even though everyone but New Morning is opposed to it, I'm seriously
> thinking of trying the 35 posts-per-week system. You can shoot your
wad in
> one day and we won't hear from you for a week, or you can pace
yourself.
> Either way, the daily average should be about the same. I overpost
myself
> some days, and other days don't post at all. So this way I wouldn't
violate
> a rule I'm supposed to enforce. If we try this, we'll start it
Friday night