Buggy,

Welcome to the group!  Howzbout ya present us with a blurb about yourself?

And, er, what kind of "buggy" should we be thinking of ya over here?

Baby?
Kookoo?
Pissy?
Insectoid?
Flawed?
Infested?
Shay?
Bugs Bunny?
Wood Critter?

Please don't say all the above!

My mother was blind, so yeah gang, put your comments on the top of the
emails!  Hell, even us sighted folks hate scrolling down for 30
seconds only to find a two word (Yo Adrian!) response.

Buggy, if you're the shay type, keep your whip handy.  There's
highwaymen, yapping dogs, and saints here, so you've been warned.

Yappy Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buggy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Morning I need to warn you all now I cannot snip as I truly cannot
figure out how to do that on this program yet:) I apologize for any
inconvenience

reason for all of us snipping. If he's using a program which reads
emails aloud, then if we don't snip, he has to listen to many minutes
of junk to get to the new material embedded in it.

>   Which oftentimes turns out to be junk as well, so maybe the
non-trimmers are doing Buggy a favor, albeit inadvertently. :)