IMO, Life Extension Foundation:
http://www.lef.org
The most popular Fructo-Oligosaccharide is simply "FOS",
perfectly safe.
 My favorite suppliers for supplements:
Swanson's Health Foods in Fargo, ND , and
Vitacost
in Florida.

In regard to brain nutrients, I assume that everybody reading this is
taking their DHA which may be obtained from fish oil. (a
significant   part of the brain is made up of DHA).

To maximize the benefits of DHA, this should be taken along with PS,
Phosphatidylserice.

But there are three "phosphatidyl's" of importance:
1. PS
2. PC (PhosphatidylCholine
3. GPC: GlyceroPhospoCholine

Information on these important brain nutrients may be found  at
http://www.phospholipidsonline.com

Also, I'm mentioning these nutrients since there are many supplements
of value that are not "Vedic".
Some are Vedic but have Western names, for example, Gojij, a powerful
red/orange berry that grows in the Himalayas.