>wrote:
>

> > > Attempts to amass money is not "bad".
> > >
> > > Taking  money from well-meaning donators under the auspices of
> > >non-
> > > profit organisation and then using it for your own personal
>gains
> > > IS "bad".  And it's not holy either.
> > >
> > > If many of the posters on this forum are to be believed, that
>is
> > > precisely what is happening with both Girish and his family.
> > >
> > > Is it true?  I don't know.  I've never seen formally audited
> > > financial statements of the Movement's goings-on in India in
> order
> > > confirm whether it's true.
> > >
> > > Hey, I hope these nay-sayers are wrong...and it would be great
> > >be
> > > proven wrong.  But I ask: Do such audited documents exist?  If
> so,
> > > what do they say?  Do they contradict the charges against
>Girish
> > >et.
> > > al. that have been made here?
> > >

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >

> > For automatic deduction from a bank account: I authorize the
> > University to collect my monthly pledge from my checking account/
> > savings account.  Enclosed is a voided check or savings deposit
> slip
> > from my current account.

> > "The Dome is is at the heart and soul of our community, so please
> > send your donation or pledge now so we can make the deposit
> required
> > to make a repair appointment this summer.

> > They are fundamental to our cherished goals of invincibility for
> our
> > country, and for creating a more perfect world.

> > Maharishi is allowing us the honor to carry on his very precious
> > work. Please make your donation or pledge now at whatever level
>you
> > can, and thank you in advance for your support.

> > Think of it as a small way to repay Maharishi's recent
>generosity...
> > There has never been so much given to this community for so
>little
> > cost."
> >

> ??????????
>
> What does the above have to do with anything?
>
> Did I incorrectly read the Kaplan posts that were posted here?  Did
> not read here that if you cross the Shrivastava family that you do
>it
> risking your own physical safety?  Did I not read here that a donor
> who once sent $1 million to the Movement in India was told that the
> money was "lost" in transit?

 What does the fucking cultspeak that you blather above mean in this
 conversation??????

Oh Dear Shemp, may be it is their cry of wolf too much.  But it may
be up they are up against it.  You know, a lot of money over the dam
and under the bridge.  They might be up against it with people like
you and the Kaplans wanting an accounting and all.

Hey,I was hoping that betwx the two of us may be we could come up
with a hundred dollars of shingles to fix the roof.  I already gave a
hundred dollars to the roof last week when the letter first came
out.  May be if you would match me,  then between the two of us there
could be a hundred dollars of shingles.  Who knows?  May be that is
part of the problem.

A lot of people have voted with their feet.  I mean,now come show
your faith, belief, or experience?  How about a hundred bucks, from
FFL?

Your Friend,
JGD, Gov Doug fra FF