> I dunno, I think there are lots better stories to
> illustrate these tendencies.

Back in mid 80's (I believe) some of the Purushas were out on some
initiative, and here in the Midwest, one of the guys, Mark, (don't
remember his last name)(it is possible he may have even been from
France) related a story with great glee about how Maharishi ordered
some custom chairs for the Seelisberg Hall, and evidently the
craftman began the job without a deposit going on the goodwill of
the movement.  When he was almost finished with the job, Maharishi
decided the cancel the order.  The craftman, rather than lose out on
the entire deal offered to sell the movement the chairs at a greatly
reduced price.  This Purusha guy related the story as evidence of
MMY's genius.  Most of us in the room didn't quite see it that way.

lurk>