Supposing we wanted to create self-sustaining large yogic flying
groups of 400, 1000, 2000, or maximum 10,000 - without government
involvement and support.. what kind of enterprises would be suitable
for such a project? I'm not myself into business so wouldn't really
have a clue. I did have the idea of a free newspaper for London some
years ago - relying on ads, printing news from other sources plus
occasional features - including ones on TM - sparingly - hence free
publicity, reaching a huge audience. But now there are three free
papers in the capital, competing with each other.

Did you have ideas for such an enterprise or come across any from
friends? MMY seems to have opted for educational establishments,
agriculture, MAV clinics and products, pandit services etc. But no
manufacturing, assembly, information, distribution or service
enterprises and wonder why not.

Or maybe he tried these without success already? Shame that MIU/MUM
never came out with any invention or innovation (eg more efficient
solar panel or internet breakthrough) that could have provided the
necessary funds for all the TMO projects.