> At the age of 73.

"They" say that when one dies, one goes to heaven first if one has
more negative karma to pay for in hell.  Then the good karma having
been burned off, one then goes to finish the job in hell.  If one has
more good karma, one goes to hell first.

I like the system!  Jerry Falwell may get, tops, 15 minutes of fame in
heaven and then, after that taste of bliss, down he goes.

Anyone figuring otherwise?

I heard Dr. Phil say, "I'd give up my front seat in hell to have been
there."  A very Texan notion, eh?  Well, I'd give up at least a few
minutes in heaven to have Phil's seat when Jerry arrives.

The look on his face:  priceless.

I'd have compassion for the dude, but he never modeled it to me or the
world.

Edg