In a message dated 5/20/07 7:05:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  MDi
<snip>
> You think Jesus said the  same about John the Baptist? John was
> quite a thorn in the side to the  average sinner telling them
> they needed to repent, even to the point  of losing his life for
> reading the riot act to Herod for his sexual  immorality. Every
> Every word that I have heard criticized out of  Falwell's mouth
> was pretty much Biblically sound, just not  politically correct.

Just goes to show you can be "biblically  sound"
and still be a thoroughly despicable human  being.

Yes, Herod thought Joachim the Micva man was a despicable person as well.
People don't like being told of their immorality and that they should repent of

it, yet that was the purpose of every prophet in the Bible, to remind men of
what God had said in Deuteronomy if they didn't obey His  word.