jstein wrote:
> No, this was the first time you posted them.

Just stop the lying, Judy, I posted them to A.M.T. in 2005
and that's why you know they came from Powerline. So what
if I got a little careless? You suck as a debator, Judy.

But I made a mistake: you DID read them and you DID respond,
except you responded in your usual idiotic way. You can read
the full exchange in the idiotic 'Devil's Flypaper' post sent
by your idiotic pal, Mr. John Manning, the Maharishi-basher
you took up for, for over six years before you stalked me
over here to pick another fight over nothing.

Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
From: punditster
Date: 12 Jul 2005
Subject: Re: OT: The Devil's Flypaper