--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <babajii_99@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor" <uns_tressor@>
>
> > > He's playing a dangerous game. There are two powerful
> > > parties that do not want peace. They may not take
> > > kindly to an outsider getting in their way. I hope he
> > > wears a flak jacket under his usual dress.
> > > Uns.
> >
> > Perhaps if your time's not up yet, there's really nothing to
> > worry about, really, right?
>
> Wrong. Most people who want to stay alive look left and
> right before crossing the road, right? If he misjudges
> the situation and maybe his level of consciuosness, then
> he will return in a box.

So will you. So will I. So will everyone reading
and writing to this forum. BFD. It's not about where
you end up IMO -- i.e., wormfood --  it's about how
you lived your life getting there. Sounds to me as
if SSRS has chosen to live his life on the "front
lines" of the heart. More power to him for having
made that decision, wherever it takes him.

P.S. Still haven't been able to download the rest
of the season finale of "Lost." I look forward to
doing so, and to watching it, and to finding out
whether my initial reactions -- having seen only
half of it -- are borne out by where the writers
took things in the second half. Such fun. What
is not to like about a "cliffhanger" like this, eh?

35 and out. Jai and away.  :-)