--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
><snip>
> I posted your message in FFL a few days ago. Here are
> some responses:

Thanks so much, Rick, for forwarding to your
two FF correspondents a post in which Curtis
and Barry have a jolly good time bashing me
by name. Both of them, needless to say, had
egregiously misrepresented the post of mine
they were referring to, but not enough of my
post was quoted for your friends to discern
how off-base Curtis and Barry were.

But I understand; it would have been way too
much trouble for you to take my name out.
After all, it occurs *three whole times*.

Just another instance of your wonderfully
finely honed sense of ethics.

<snip>