Hi Rick,

So many of the letters I have written in the last year are tied in to
what is taking place. What I mean by that is part of what Swami G
refers to as a different level of consciousness is that one moves more
in the direction of being in the present. That literally is my
experience and it is an experience, no words explain an experience.

It is part of it to be more in the present, again here I go with some
words, but what is happening to me is this inner silence, directly
relating to the kundalini awakening, as if drowns out the mind, and the
memory. Hard to explain but doesnt that sound scary? hhahaaa. It is the
inner calm or silence which is responsible for this. Now, it is not
enlightenment for me, which means acording to Swami G that there is
just One, no two. Therefore it is not one with the universe as that is
two, duality. Now, along the way for me , there still are thoughts
coming and going. There also was in TM yet maybe many know this
experience where even with the thoughts going on, there was some sort
of what Swami G calls flow, and what TM call acting more in accordance
with the laws of nature.

So, it appears there are different levels of flow. I had it in TM, not
only were my meditations deep, but in the last five years or so, there
was more than just flow but bliss not only in meditation but often
throughout the whole day. I think many in TM who have or had stuck with
it for a while know about this flow as experience. I also had this flow
with TM, daily life was more easy going overall, things that needed to
take place did, etc. Again when I first ran into Swami G on the net and
in person, I conveyed all my experiences, including how I was in bliss
often. Some of Swami G's responses were that Bliss is a difficult place
to evolve from and there is much deeper and further to go.

FFL is a discussion group amongt those who join, I guess there is quite
of mixture of backgrounds, and as i recall quite differing opinions
about almost anything. In comparison, one  of Swami G's yahoo groups
just formed is also a possibility of an exchange but it is an online
ashram, all formalities are in place, and the Guru is right there
reading all posts that come in and responding to almost every one. It
is a very different sort of forum than FFL. The other TM forums,
siddhayoga, etc seem to have less of opinions by the students, but it
appears sometimes they do, and sometimes it even gets into name calling.

Anyway, Kundalini is a topic of my interest as I knew nothing about it
before, just heard some things. I have heard Maharishi has made
comments about it but I have never heard any. I read one supposed
comment where Charlie said Maharishi said don't awaken kundalini for
you will put yourself on fire and no one will be there to put it out. I
can say now looking back that the kundalini was lightly started to
awaken in TM. I told Swami G that for which she responded - what good
it that?

Kundalini is like the roto rooter of consciousness, doing it's own work
clearing the pathways, unfolding higher consciosness. Yes, it is
advantageos to have an awakened Kundalini, this is my direct
experience. However, I do remember one fellow in TM that claimed the
Kundalini was flowing, I think it may have been so and he was going
through a lot of suffering. He was a purusha member at times but I have
heard that today he wants nothing to do with TM. I wrote him recently
and he did not respond. At the time he was going through this,
coincidently, I was asked to check his meditation during the 7000
course, then I reported to the one over me, who then reported to
Nankishore.

I am rather certain that there really was no help for him after this
guidence was offered. I would say it was not known how to guide him. By
comparison, there is one in my path here that had a spontaneous
kundalini awakening and then searching the internet, found Swami G.
When she arrived some years ago, she was a wreck, with black circles
under her eyes, couln't work , etc. Now, she is next in line in this
path, and Swami G said she has just one attachement left and is very
close to Realization.

You can see a video of her - Swami Siddhananda, doing spontaneous
kriays, along with 10 other videos on my youtube site- sidha7001, also
a few more videos are in guruswamig  in youtube. By the way, Hello to
all on FFL, I am not reading the posts there as of late but maybe a few
of the members will leave some comments in the youtube videos or
elsewhere.

Swami G describes that kundaini awakening can be the greatest blessing
or the greatest curse. I want to emphasize what a great blessing it has
been to have this awakened Kundalini. I knew in advance that once it is
awakened, it can't be switched off. This is why it is a matter of
either being under the care of a Sat Guru, working one to one. If you
research the great Guru's such as Ramana Maharihsi and others, the
majority will tell you that without a guru, it is unlikely that you
will make it on your own. Swami G just commented today that she is
always interested to find competent Sat Gurus that are famailiar with
Kundalini and can guide people but there are very few.

One just came up recently as a result of someone posting from Canada,
and at first look, it may be that this is a competent one loacted in
Canada. Swami G said more and more Sat Gurus are needed because more
and more are having this spontaneous Kundalini awakening. Then are they
just going to be some statistic or will this kundalini activated one be
guided so that the best use of it is there, which means Realization is
reached as soon as possible. One of Swami G's comments was - what Sat
Guru would not want to see their disciples progress as fast as possible
towards Realization ?

I asked Swami G once if everyone goes through this Kundalini awakening.
The reply was who knows but I would think most do. Many of the well
known Gurus did but this may not be known or recognized by many- I
believe that was also one of Swami G's comments.

Ron