--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is very interesting.  Does anyone remember Thom Knoles from
> back in the day? I think he did TTC in Rishikesh in 68 or 69.
> Looks like a lot is going on...
>
> http://introtomeditation.com/photogallery.html

I don't know Thom and don't know anything much
about him or this organization, but I'll say this
for them -- they know how to put together a good
website. The secret is in the clean design and
in the photos they've chosen of themselves and
of their students and of the environment. It
looks as if these people are happy and having
fun. Yeah, that could just be a good PR job,
but I suspect it isn't. My bet is that these
people, whatever they're up to, ARE happy and
having a lot of fun. And that will attract
seekers to them who are interested in being more
happy and having more fun. Such seekers don't care
about "scientific research." When did scientific
research ever make them happy and enable them to
have more fun, eh?  :-)