Has anyone here ever purchased a cheap laptop on Ebay. I'm talking
about the ones that sell for $1.09 up to about $50.00 (starting bid)
with shipping, $40.00. These are usually refurbished, Pentium II 600H,
300+ Memory, 20HD. They claim that they work, have operating systems,
etc. You have to bid for these computers so the starting bid price can
be very low. I'm currently bidding for a computer now that started out
at $15. Right now I'm at $20. The bid will finish tomorrow noon. There
are plenty of laptops in this range. Mark