--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <jpgillam@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I'm curious to know what ordinary mortals
> > feel in these SV buildings. Anybody have
> > anything to report?
> >

> ************
>
> I have spent very little time in SV bldgs, but I have felt a clear
> uplifting quality on entering these bldgs. I had the same sensation
> when I entered the old SRM (Charlie Lutes organization in TM-ville)
> bldg in W. Los Angeles, where thousands of initations had been
> performed: a feeling of being lighter, a feeling of bliss and
greater
> self-awareness. The SRM bldg was not SV-compliant (it had north and
> west entrances, but at least it did not have a south entrance), but
> the experience was clear and persistent through many visits, and I
am
> not given to bliss-ninny mood-making -- I have had the same
> experience on entering the SV bldgs in Fairfield, so I would
> definitely spring for a compliant house, and plan to do so as soon
as
> I pay off the repair and upgrades on my aircraft.

One fellow I know in Australia lived in a very non-SV building and
descided to just make a small correction to the entrance so at least
that would face north. Within three weeks he met the woman in his
life, after 4 months he won a huge sum in the lottery. More
importantly he claims his meditations are more quiet, Sidhis more
clear than before and his general support of nature more pronounced.
The cost of the adjustment was 3000$