On May 31, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Sal Sunshine wrote:

Yeah, maybe. And maybe the people who think up this kind of idiocy are just plain nuts. I mean, what is the point of putting up a large fence when there is absolutely nowhere to go? What are they afraid of--that the pundits might sneak out and have a wild night at the Rukmapura, perhaps? LIke they wouldn't be noticed there? And this is the group that is bringing world peace--prisoners in a compound surrounded by barbed wire. And to top it all off, they have cameras mounted on poles at the entrance. What's next--towers with machine guns? Aushwitz, anyone? Sure looks like a fun place to be. How come there's always $$ for projects like this but so little to beautify the campus already in existence? Take a look at the photos for a good idea of how unfriendly and out-of-place this compound looks amidst the cornfields. The sun was really bright so I couldn't get as much detail as Id have liked, but you get the general idea. It's just a blight on the whole area.

I wouldn't worry, that looks like Maharishi Dhanur Ved barbed wire to me. No worry, it's in accord with Natural Law and is Unified Field based fencing. It reflects the 'do not touch me I or I will cut thee' aspect of the Unified Field.

Time to call Human rights groups? They'd love these picture, although it would be better if you could get some pundits in the picts. I suggest leaving a gold box of gulab jamin by the fence.