> On May 31, 2007, at 6:06 PM, off_world_beings wrote:
>
> > The real world is not a bunch of city slickers living in the
country
> > getting all uppity about a barbed wire fence. Which ignorant city
> > did you evolve in Sal?
>
> Chicago, where presumably they have much bigger problems than they
do
> out here and, oddly enough, I've never seen a barbed wire fence
there,
> not even once.  Must not be enough camels.>>

Barbed wire is mostly used by farmers in the countryside dear.

And I see a lot of camels in Vermont believe it or not. (not kiddin')

However, Chicago is a hell hole and all city slickers are ignorant
fools compared to us true country boys.

No really, people who evolvoed in cities are idiots. I've never met
an intelligent one. But I am sure you are preparing yourself well
out there in FF for your next lifetime as a real person born and
bred in the country.

OffWorld