From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of conscientiousobjector2000
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:00 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: God's Little Clown

And maybe since you seem to know Larsson so well, you can ask him
since he, like all the other adult males accusers, is in hidig and
will not answer questions about his contradictory accusations, WHY he
claimed to have received a resignation letter from Hislop in 1973 when
the documentation clearly shows Hislop left the TM movement in 1968?

I don't claim to be an expert on Sai Baba. I forwarded your post to Conny
and will post his response. So we can understand who we're talking to, (your
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] gives us a hint) please answer the following
questions:

Do you believe that Sai Baba regularly had sexual relations with young men?

Are you sure those men were old enough to absolve Baba of legal
ramifications?

Do you feel that these relations were, in reality, some sort of
kundalini-enlivening, karma-absolving cosmic blessing, or something more
mundane?

If the young men were upset by this behavior, do you feel that they simply
failed to understand Baba's higher motives?

Do you believe that Baba's apparent manifestations have always been a
performance of siddhis, or that some slight of hand may have been involved,
at least on some occasions? If the latter, how do you explain or justify
this?