Ken, consider suing yousendit, it's allows users to email large files (up to 1GB) quickly, securely, and easily.
I use it all the time , http://www.yousendit.com/ GL --- In [email protected], "Kenny H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hello Group > > I have a question re: MS Outlook for which I cannot find an answer so > I am hoping in this group of obviously avid computer users someone has > the solution. > > Outlook (2003) will not allow me to send email with files of 2mb and > over. I have looked everywhere for some way to increase the size of > the files I send, many of which are bigger than 2mb. > > I am not on an exchange server, I work from a home office, my cable > provider, Comcast, told me they have no limit and that it is an > Outlook issue. > > Anyone have a solution so I can use Outlook 2003 to send large files? > > Thank you! > > Kenny H. >
