--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of conscientiousobjector2000
> Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 4:59 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: God's Little Clown
>

> Turquoise since you claim to be so smart, please do tell us why
three
> of the adult accusers (Keith Ord, Alaya Rahm and Ullrich Zimmermann)
> claimed that Sai Baba's genitalia supernaturally morphed from male
> female. You are so smart, you do know about that don't you?
>
> Andy Rymer said that too. Of course, the only way they would know
that, if
> it happened, is if they were feeling or seeing his genitalia. And
from there
> it's not a stretch to believe that he was reciprocating. So far I
haven't
> heard either you or Babafan comment on that. As Baba devotees who
are much
> better informed about him than I or most of the people here, I'm
sincerely
> interested in your interpretation of these goings on. Has Baba ever
> explained it? You seem to be admitting here that several people have
> independently observed something about his genitalia, which means you
> acknowledge that they were in a position to observe it, so we're not
arguing
> that point. I just want to hear your commentary on why Baba provided
an
> opportunity for those observations to occur. Even if I grant you
that many
> of the accusations are false, you have just admitted that some of
these
> activities actually happened. Presumably you see them in a positive
light.
> I'm stating this in various ways in order to make myself as clear as
> possible and to get you to answer the following request: please
share with
> us your understanding of why Baba engages in these activities, to
whatever
> extent he does.

**********************

The question is WHY are you so willing to believe such  asuspicious
story in the first place Rick? Your buddy Andy Rymer was singing
Baba's praises and even had a website in which he used Sai Baa for his
advertising. Not to mention your story is another second-hand tellig
as Andy Rymer has NEVER made a public statement regarding his alleged
experience so that his statements can be analysed and questions can be
asked in order to determine whether he is truthful or not.
My experience is that people who "hide out" after they ake accusations
are NOT truthful. If their claims cannot stand up to scrutiny, i for
one and absolutely NOT going to back them. If you want to back people
you do not know or "think" you know, you go right ahead, that YOUR
responsibility.