--- In [email protected], "conscientiousobjector2000" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Perhaps you should spend 
> more of your time 
> researching the facts 
> about suspicuious people 
> who make allegations they 
> cannot back up bozo. I see 
> you are completely 
> avoiding the REAL issue 
> here which is why people 
> you deem to be "credible" 
> are claiming Baba's 
> genitalia supernaturally 
> morphed from male to 
> female. I suppose you also 
> believe in Icke's 
> reptilian shapeshifting 
> aliens and that the Queen 
> Mother is a blood-drinking 
> reptile, eh?

Can't say I *believe* these things, per se -- but I have certainly 
*perceived* -- undergone, even -- a great deal of shape-shifting over 
the past several decades. It's no big deal to vibrate slightly 
differently than the standard 3-D, and to see that the so-called 
physical body is extremely susceptible to shape-imprinting. 

FWIW the "dragon scent" at Whitehall is very strong, stronger even 
than in Washington D.C. Not that there's anything wrong with that of 
course -- some of my best selves are dragons :-)
 
> The big problem is when 
> people like you are too 
> stubborn to see and 
> acknowledge that maybe, 
> just maybe you aren't 
> quite as smart or aware as 
> you think you are.
>
Yes, it's always hardest to see our own blind-spots -- that's part of 
why it's so fun to multiply ourSelf into many forms, so we can enjoy 
a myriad of viewpoints! 

*L*L*L*


Reply via email to