On Jun 3, 2007, at 8:36 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 6/3/07 7:32:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
James Fox, a professor at Northeastern University, said part of the
problem is that "gangs have made a comeback, and they are particularly
well organized."

I wonder if this has to do with illegal alien migration?

I live in the first illegal alien sanctuary state and illegals are pouring into this state despite the fact we're about as far from the southern border as you can get. It's caused crime, rape, etc. to rise and is depleting our school's resources. Some schools have gone from no non-English speaking classes to 50% non-English speaking in just 5 years or so.

Speak for yourself Dixon.