> > Use your head, Curtis, and try to apply some logic. If
> > you have ever been on TTC you would know that Marshy runs
> > a very tight ship - no drugs, no illicit sexual activity.
> >
Curtis wrote:
> Uh, dude you were so not in the early movement or even 
> early MIU. The hooking up was not only common, it was 
> fantastic.
> 
Thanks for setting the record straight, Curtis. I always 
thought you and the others were attending TTC so you could 
spiritually regenerate the world. So, it has been established 
that you were only drinking the kool aid and following the 
example set by Marshy. If so, then I think an easier way
to get laid would have been for the Marshy to just get 
married to a nice Hindu girl and for you to have just skipped 
all the long hours spend in the rounding. I mean, if that was
what this was all about, what's the point trying to be all 
spiritual and such?

Ned Wynn:

Now, however, I had my eye on becoming a teacher of TM. 
Becoming a teacher of TM was a good deal from every angle. 
You got a big boost on the road to God Conciousness, you 
could actually tell people you had a job, and, in a 
not-unwelcome side effect, a lot of meditating women 
looked on being a teacher as similar to being a sort of 
rock figure. As an aspiring teacher of TM, I had decided 
to avoid, at least during retreats, the use of drugs or 
alcohol. Therefore, I had to resort to other stimulants, 
like hatha-yoga.

(...)

The more immediate rewards of hatha-yoga were more earthly. 
For one thing, you could get a woman to disrobe in order to 
perform it. And there is nothing quite like the sight of a 
girl in her bikini underwear doing the Plough.

Work cited:

"We Will Always Live in Beverly Hills"
Growing up crazy in Hollywood
By Ned Wynn
Morrow, 1990
p. 239

Reply via email to