From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of shempmcgurk
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:13 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ron Dector: A Prison of the Mind, Sthapatya
Veda

I have absolutely no doubt that virtually every single one of the
thousands of businessmen/swindlers currently sitting in prison for
fraud believed in their hearts of hearts that the schemes they
foisted upon a gullible public not only would work but that what they
were doing was both ethical and justified by the rewards they
promised would result from said schemes.

I tend to avoid in-town clients because there seems to be a greater than
usual tendency for people to involve others unwittingly in their business
schemes. In other words, they hire contractors to perform services on the
assumption that they will pay them when their business profits, without
telling them that the likelihood of its doing so is slim.