Bob, I'm positive that it's Maharishi speaking, not Guru Dev.  At
first I thought it was Guru Dev, too, but it's only because Maharishi
so very much sounds like Guru Dev; lots of the same inflections and
stresses, but Maharishi's voice is a bit higher register.  Also, about
halfway through he laughs and the laugh seems unmistakeably Maharishi's.

In any case, it's definitely not Guru Dev's talk about the salt statue
going to measure the ocean's depth; I've listened to that scores of
times and know it well.

Thanks to Paul Mason for uploading it to YouTube.

**