Judy,

I have been inpsired, admittedly with a bit of bewildermnet, at your
recent clarion call (as I understood it) to correct all lies on FFL,
and hopefully beyond. And since injustice is a type of lie, or often a
result of lies, I asssumed (perhaps incorrectly) that your valiant
fight was also aimed at such broader targets in need of fixing.

And when I cautioned that we must pick our battles, we can't possibly
fight them all, you, as a valiant warrior of truth and justice (in my
eyes) threw such assertions to the ground, stomped on them as dirt,
and suggested (as I understood it) that we must fight all the battles,
on every front. Inspiring, yes. Doable -- well, perhaps. I said, more
power to you.

However, with a daily dose of lies, untruths distortions and poor
logic flamboyantly marching through FFL daily, I have been surprised
that you have not fought the good fight on all thee fronts. And
further, I thought .. people are being slaughtered in Darfur, the
planet is beginning to roast and the ice-caps melting, some are
sleeping on the streets tonight, others are sick with no healthcare, a
number of alzheimer's patients are in dreaded fear because they can't
remember where they are, who these people are, and even who they are,
AIDs is devestating Africa, the bush administation and a good portion
of congress continue to lie through their teeth, the education system
is in crises, smog chokes many cities, bad stuff keeps popping up in
the food supply, 12 million immigrants are in the US illegally -- yet
with little prospects back home, terrorists plot and plot, Iraq is a
quagmire, the deficit is out of control, medicare is doomed .. the the
worst lie, injustice and the thing that needs fixing the most in your
heirarchy of things that need fixing is that 2 months ago Vaj slurred
a story in which he made a low consequence assertion incorrectly??? !!!

YIKES!!