  Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 03:30:30 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Request to Rick to burn my months posts for Ron
Paul

  Your chances of finding on interenet are as good as mine, but it is
a wide platform from the things I have seen, so maybe if you ask
specifics, I could answer them.

Regarding your federal reserve question.

I don't understand Ron Paul's exact thinking on this, so if anyone
else does let me know, but I know he is going in the right direction.

But do you know what the Federal Reserve actually is?
Answer: Nothing.

It does not exist, except on paper, so abolishing it will make no
difference whatsoever, except cut out the middle man. The
governement borrows money, through the Federal Reserve from the
banks (based on the LAW that the banks are allowed to lend every
dollar they own, one hundred times ! ! ! )

That means if I was a bank, and had 100,000,000 dollars, I could
lend 10,000,000,000.

The Government gets its debt from Federal Reserve which just funnels
ficticious money from the banks.

There is no "federal reserves".

The banks are able to get away with this because the biggest feuler
of the US economy is the Military Industrial Complex (Haliburton et
al). Without this input the US economy would flounder. Haliburton, a
US company, has its head offices in the TAX HAVEN Cayman Islands.
Its head office is a tiny office with a phone and answering machine
which does nothing. No people. Nothing.

Do you still want to keep the ficticious Federal Reserve which has
no money? Not since your founding fathers started printing British
pounds sterling money illegally has there been such a scam.

OffWorld

 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.